The Duluth North Pier Light is a lighthouse on the north breakwater of the Duluth Ship Canal in Duluth, Minnesota. An 1896 project to improve harbor facilities resulted in the reconstruction of the sides of the Duluth Ship Canal, bracketing it in the two concrete piers which define its channel to the present. A 1908 Lighthouse Board report, in recommending construction of a light on the north pier, noted that a private aid was already being placed on the pier. Appropriation was made in 1909, and a tower was erected and lit the following year. The design was based on that of the Peche Island Rear Range Light, featuring a short round tower built of steel plates. A fifth-order Fresnel lens from France was installed and lit with a 210-candlepower electric lamp powered from the city power grid.
A poster print is created using a professional laser printer on heavy, cover stock paper. The quality of the print and of the paper vary. Colors are placed on the paper with dots.
An artist's proof is matte photographic proof produced by a professional printer. Colors are continuous and have no dots.