Bayfield County Courthouse is a historic courthouse in Washburn, Wisconsin. Construction on the courthouse began in 1894, two years after the county seat moved to Washburn and was completed in 1896. The Neoclassical building features a domed cupola, a portico with Corinthian columns as its front entrance, and quoins at the corners. When first built, the courthouse had an extensive telephone system connecting each office; at the time, this was considered "one of the proudest achievements" of the new building.
The courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 17, 1975.
A poster print is created using a professional laser printer on heavy, cover stock paper. The quality of the print and of the paper vary. Colors are placed on the paper with dots.
An artist's proof is matte photographic proof produced by a professional printer. Colors are continuous and have no dots.