Memorial Park (600 E Memorial Park Dr) is a heavily shaded recreation area and campground of majestic pines on a bluff overlooking Chequamegon Bay. Presented to the City as a memorial to the veterans of the First World War by the employees of the DuPont plant at nearby Barksdale, Memorial Park has served as the jewel of the municipal park system for much of the last century.
Opened to the public in 1920, the park rapidly became the center of community life. Prior to use as a park, the site was the location of the McClellan, a sawmill settlement that predated the establishment of the City of Washburn.
A poster print is created using a professional laser printer on heavy, cover stock paper. The quality of the print and of the paper vary. Colors are placed on the paper with dots.
An artist's proof is matte photographic proof produced by a professional printer. Colors are continuous and have no dots.